Business Website Strategy Assessment
How we assess your business, brand, competitors, and marketing needs
So, before we start forming and developing your website, our experienced team will first consider your business system, strategy, marketing, customers, current online position, and goals. Then, we will design a tailored web solution for your business to grow.
During the business website marketing assessment, Quality Web Services will accomplish the following activities:
1. Market analysis for your industry
The very first step and a key part of any business planning is undoubtedly market analysis.
It’s crucial how the public perceives your industry, so our task is to see the bigger picture and figure out what visitors think of your business sector and how they opt for you. We approach all tasks from every angle, so, among other things, we also read trending posts on social media to understand the public opinion of your business sector better. Depending on the market’s size, both in value and volume, potential clients, competition, barriers to entry, and market needs, we will do a comprehensive market analysis for your business to lead you to the top.
2. Competition analysis in your local area
Once we completed an in-depth market analysis, we move into the next step – learning from your competitors.
This is maybe the most critical part of online marketing. Watching our competitors, their business strategies and methodology, the products they launch, the customers’ questions, and their answers, we can turn their success into yours. And we can find even better solutions for your website that will make your business grow and ensure you a leading search position.
3. Analysis of your business - your business objectives, products, services, and customers
As the name suggests, this is the part when we put your business on the scales and measure how correctly you have presented your ideas to achieve your goals.
Supposing that you already have a website, we will focus on the niches you are targeting, how you present your services, and your target group. Based on that, we will help you improve your website quality by showing you where leaks are if any. On the other hand, if you don’t have a website, please contact us for a free consultation. Here, you can present your ideas, thoughts, and objectives. Then we will find the best solution that suits both you and your customers’ needs.
4. Design a tailored web solution for your business
Now that the previous three steps have been done in detail, we are ready for the last and most important step in the whole process – creating a tailored web solution for your business to grow.
By focusing on your product, visitors, and competition, Quality Web Services will establish and grow your business website, leaving your competition far behind. Digital Marketing Melbourne Services will turn your visitors into leads and sales, and soon your business will comfortably be found on Google and other search engines.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Quality Web Services is a local digital agency based in Melbourne, Essendon. We service small to medium-sized businesses in Melbourne’s North and West of the city. We are the best option for building and retaining your online presence through the following services:
- Email marketing – If you are searching for a cost-effective way to grow your business, email marketing is the right choice. We will show you a system to send custom newsletters to your existing customers, keeping you in their spotlight using automated scheduling.
- Content marketing. We have highly-professional writers that will attract and engage your target audience and increase your online presence.
- Social media marketing. An average consumer spends at least two hours on social media sites daily. We can help you promote your business with social media marketing campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- SEO services. Local search engine optimisation helps you connect with your customers, and Quality Web Services will help you find at the very top of Google and other search engines.